- Customer is deemed to have accepted the Products unless written notice of rejection is received by Supply Shield within ten (10) days after delivery. Customer waives any right to reject or revoke acceptance thereafter.
- Authorization to return Products must be obtained from Supply Shield, which authorization may be granted by Supply Shield in its sole discretion. If granted, Supply Shield will issue Customer a return material authorization number (RMA No.). No return of Products will be accepted without an RMA number.
- Returned Products must be in original shipping cartons and must be complete with all packing materials and in re-sellable condition.
- To the extent that Supply Shield purchases a Product from a manufacturer specifically for you, such Products may be Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable
- A Mil-Spec Product purchased from Supply Shield is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- Returns relating to manufacturers’ warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer’s warranty and the applicable manufacturer’s return policies for the Product (e.g., some Products may require return directly to the manufacturer). Please contact a Customer Service representative for details.
- Return freight charges must be prepaid by Customer, unless instructed otherwise by Supply Shield. And as Supply Shield is not responsible for returned Products lost in transit, Supply Shield strongly suggests the Customer insures their package.
- If returned Products are claimed to be defective, a complete written description of the nature of the defect must accompany all returned Products. Product returned due to Customer error may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%.
- All items not eligible for return will be returned to Customer, transportation collect. Non-standard Products may not be returned. Unless prohibited by applicable law, all credits (including refunds) which are not used for at least 12 months will be subject to a monthly dormant account fee equal to the greater of $1.50 or 5% of the credit balance, not to exceed the amount of the credit.